Thursday 1 March 2012

busy, busy, busy....


It's been a crazy whirlwind of busyness around these parts with the start of a new school year and a visit from my p's. So much so I can't believe it's already March and a month of no entries! I can't believe how quickly the start of the year has gone and with it my first married summer too!

I am loving my new year 3 class. They are so hilariously competitive, funny and full of life. It's such a blessing to be able to teach these gorgeous kids everyday. However, the workload at school's been a killer with a whole new curriculum being introduced and implemented australia wide :/ There have been days when I've wished myself off to being back in the maldives where the mister and I spent our honeymoon, just so that I can escape from the chaos! It's times like that I need to remind myself I'm incredibly blessed to be where I am and when I think about it there really is no where else I would rather be. 

Today is exactly five months since the mister and I got married! I've loved every single minute of these five months and cannot wait for the many more months to follow. The mister and I are going to have some churros tonight to celebrate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment