Saturday 7 January 2012

looking back...


I am really enjoying being on summer holidays. We had a lovely Christmas with just the mister and me and celebrated the new year with some wonderful old highschool friends. I have loved relaxing, sleeping in, catching up with friends, spending time with the mister and just doing nothing.

I've also had plenty of time to look back at the amazing year that I had. I got married, moved in with the mister and started a whole new life as a wife. It's mind boggling to think that the year has already gone and 2012 is here.

As amazing as 2011 was, it wasn't exactly the easiest of years. My parents moved away to Melbourne, I had a pretty tough group of Year 3's (particularly my boys), all the stress and hustle of planning a wedding for 150+ people and the huge commitment of knowing you are getting married to someone forever.

I've set myself 3 goals to try and make 2012 a much less stressful year:
  1. Living healthier - eat out less and eat healthier, get more regular exercise, drink more water and get enough sleep.
  2. Keeping in touch with family and friends - calling my dad and mum more, making time to spend catching up with friends and regularly emailing, messaging and calling friends who have moved overseas.
  3. Being more organised - planning my teaching programs in more detail, doing housework on a more regular basis, saving more money and keeping track of appointments in a diary so I know where I need to be.
Here's to an even better 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment