Tuesday 29 November 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year


December has always been my favourite month of the year. December to me means summer holidays, my birthday and most importantly Christmas!

Christmas is my absolute most FAVOURITE holiday. I love putting up my Christmas tree while listening to Christmas carols. I love driving into the city and seeing it covered with decorations. I love Christmas music playing in the shops when I go Christmas shopping.

Most importantly, I love spending time with my family and friends and being reminded of how truly blessed I am to be surrounded by loved ones.

This will be the mister and I's, first married Christmas together and I am so excited! It's also going to be the first summer where we get to spend the WHOLE summer together without one of us having to fly off for overseas trips to see family.

Here's to a wonderful and blessed Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment